One day you are walking the halls of your school that is filled with staff and students. The next…the school is empty and the administration, teachers, and students are trying to figure out how to conduct school and lessons from home via their computers and the internet.
It can feel like a chaotic time.
And on top of all of that, you realize that the lack of personal encounters limits your ability to connect with people in order to raise the funds your school needs in order to continue to touch the lives of students in your community.
Fundraising can be a difficult task when the world is “normal” and you are able to interact on a face-to-face basis with donors and potential donors. When the world switches to primarily online interactions, where does that leave your fundraising efforts?
Virtual fundraising is possible and effective with the right online giving platform. An online giving platform can allow you to do several things.
- Create individual campaigns (fundraisers) for specific needs within your school
- Share those campaigns across multiple social media platforms
- Easily email the link out to your donor base and community email list
- Provide real time updates on the progress of the campaign
- Quickly and efficiently provide story updates to the campaign for your donors to see
- Automatically provide tax receipts for all donations
- Pull reports with the click of a few buttons
- Simple to use and create new campaigns as needs arise and as other campaigns reach their “FULLY FUNDED” status.
If you don’t have an online giving platform that allows you to do all of these things, let The Givedot Program help. Our free online giving platform allows you to do all of these things and more.
Contact us today to start the ball rolling and schedule a 30 minute virtual demo of our platform.
We are virtually here to help you connect with your donors during this time of social distancing.