The end of the school year is fast approaching, to the delight of students and teachers as well. The curriculum is wrapping up, grades are being tallied, and vacation plans are being booked… but is there still a little more work to be done?
There are many reasons to campaign at the end of the year. Now is the last minute push to request donations before the final bell rings. Could your school benefit from these campaign ideas?
- General Fund Fulfillment – Were there any goals that were missed or projects that did not receive the full funding they needed? Maybe a building construction had some additional, unforeseen costs that still need resources.
- Summer Trips – Many schools take their educational trips during the summer. If you have plans or need to finalize arrangements, ask for those funds to ensure the best experience your students deserve to make this trip memorable…in a good way!
- Summer Sports – You’ve had a full year of sports, practices, equipment use, and maybe a broken bat here or flattened soccer ball there. It is time to renovate and replenish your equipment so the incoming teams are ready to hit the field running.
- Preparing For a New School Year – Some students may be graduating but new attendees will be arriving before the beach blankets are dry. If you’re in need of resources for the incoming student body then make the most of the few weeks left.
- Tax Deductible – Remind donors of tax deductions they can take by the end of December 31st. No need for them to wait until December 30th to make their contributions. Establish a campaign specifically for recurring donations. $5, $10, or $25 monthly automatic donations for a 6-month period is an easy way to automate their write-offs.
Never forget the magic words…Thank You. Recognize your donors at the end of the year in a special newsletter or at graduation. Let them know how appreciated they are and the impact they made to your school. Honor them for blessing you!
Still need to activate? Set up an activation call here
Need ideas? We have a supportive library to help guide and inspire you along the way.